This product is downloaded for personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution in any form or format. Please respect the laws of Copyright.
This edition of the Journal contains articles on:
- 'Gibraltar Crossroad for Emigration to the West: From Gibraltar to the Americas 1870 to 1930' by Anthony W. Pitaluga.
- ' Lo mataron de un valaso: Military Deaths in the Burial Registers of the Cathedral of Saint Mary the Crowned, 1704-05' by Ryan Asquez
- 'Death of an Admiral, Birth of a Naval Legend: The Death of Jacob Heemskerk at the Battle of the Bay of Gibraltar 1607' by David Sanchez
- - 'Gibraltar - Siege of 1704-05. Translation and notes' by Manolo Galliano
- 'The 16th Century Coat of Arms in the Cathedral of Saint Mary the Crowned' By Manolo Galliano
- 'My Life as a Musician' - By Tito Valerga
- 'Jamilla's Story' - By Gina Marks
- 'The Spanish Blockade' By Joseph Nuñez
- 'Lieutenant General Thomas Fowke' By Tito Benady
- 'Radio Gibraltar 60 years at The Centre of Everything' By George Valarino
- 'Not Quite James Bond- Shining a Light on the Spy Services in Gibraltar' by Jonathan Jefferies
- ' Spanish Inhabitants who Remained in Gibraltar after 1704. Part III' By Richard Garcia
- 'Book Review - Gibraltar: The Greatest Siege in British History' by Roy & Leslie Adkin
- Notes & Queries Section: 'Emerson Place', ' The Centenary of the Sinking of HMS Britannia' and ' The History of Gibraltar's Streets'
The Journal also includes an updated Gibraltar Bookshelf and a Cumulative index.
PRODUCT WILL BE EMAILED IN PDF FORMAT TO EMAIL PROVIDED AT CHECKOUT. PLEASE ALLOW 24hrs FOR FULFILMENT OF ORDER