This edition of the Journal contains articles on:
- ‘Dangers from Beneath’, by Ted Archer;
- ‘Minorca and Gibraltar in the Eighteenth Century’, by Tito Benady;
- ‘Crown Colony’ by Martin Geoffrey Ford;
- ‘The Hermitage of Our Lady of The Rosary’ by Manolo Galliano;
- ‘A Symbol of Christian Reconquest in the Cathedral of St. Mary the Crowned’ by Ryan Asquez;
- Three Examples of the Impact of Postage Stamps from the 1890s-1920s’ by Richard Garcia;
- 'The Capture of Gibraltar, 1704: An Eyewitness Account by Lieutenant Streynsham Master’ Transcribed and introduced by Manolo Galliano;
- ‘Notes and Impressions on the Visit of H.M. the Queen and H.R.H. the Duke of Edinburgh to Gibraltar on 10th and 11th May, 1954’ by Mollie Scherr (edited by Jennifer Scherr 60 years later)
- ‘The Last Royal Navy Ship Sunk During World War I’ by Ian Balestrino.
The Journal also includes an updated Gibraltar Bookshelf for 2013 and a Cumulative index.
This product in downloaded for personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution in any form or format. Please respect the laws of Copyright.